Motion JEE video lectures extremely powerful methods of JEE Main & Advanced online preparation. With online JEE videos on all PCM topics, you can build strong conceptual understanding of fundamental and advanced-level topics. The best part of online JEE video lectures is how you can study & prepare for JEE completely at your convenience and pace - play, pause, rewind & replay the lectures.
Our JEE video lectures, designed by kota’s best faculty team, presents topic-wise detailed theories, formula sheets, revision notes and exhaustive question bank. It explains new methodologies to solve IIT questions quickly. You can assess your strengths and limitations with in-depth topic-wise illustrations. Boost your score easily by revising motion questions picked by top faculty from crucial topics.
Physics Syllabus (Total Duration: 200+ Hours)
· Unit & Dimension + Errors
· Vector & Calculus
· Constrained Motion, NLM & Friction
· Centre of mass
· Rotational Motion
· Oscilations & SHM
· Sound Waves
· Elasticity & Thermal Expansion
· Surface Tension & Viscosity
· Geometrical Optics
· Wave Optics
· Current Electricity
· Electromagnetic Induction
· Alternating Current
· Modern-I (PEE and Atoms)
· Modern-II (Nuclei)
· Electronics/ Semi Conductor
· Communication System
Chemistry Syllabus (Total Duration: 200+ Hours)
· Ionic Equilibrium
· Stoichiometry (I)- Mole Concept
· Atomic Structure
· Gaseous State
· Chemical Equilibrium
· Stoichiometry (II)- Redox
· Chemical Bonding
· Perodic Properties
· Nomenclature of Organic Compound
· GOC (General Organic Chemistry)
· Hydrocarbon (Basic Organic Chemistry 2 + Hydrocarbon 17)
· Alkyl Halide
· Alcohol & Ether
· Grignard Reagent
· Carbonyl Compound
· Aromatic Compounds + Electrophilic Substitution
· Liquid Solutions
· Chemical Kinetic
· Radio Activity
· Solid State
· Surface Chemistry
· Coordination Chemistry
· Block Chemistry ( s, p, d & f)
· Salt Analysis
Mathematics Syllabus (Total Duration: 200+ Hours)
· Basic Maths & Log
· Trignometric Ratio (Trigonometric Phase-I)
· Quadratic Equation
· Binomial Theorem
· Trignometric Equations (Trigonometric Phase-II)
· Solution of Triangle (Trigonometric Phase-III)
· Straight Line
· Permutation & Combination
· Complex Number
· Set & Relation
· Statistics & Reasoning
· Inverse Trigonometric Functions
· Method of differentiation
· Tangents & Normals
· Maxima & Minima
· Indefinite Integration
· Definite Integration
· Area Under the Curve
· Differential equation
Important Features of JEE Video Lecture
· Delivered by qualified faculties from premium institutes
· Exhaustive mathematics video lectures for conceptual clarity
· Rich visuals and 2D/3D animations to present the complex concepts
· Efficient problem solving methods by IIT JEE experts
· Complete & in-depth approach towards JEE/Board syllabus
· Students can replay videos number of times which helps them in revision. Major advantage of e-learning is its accessibility.
· Students can get education anywhere & anytime. We understand that every student has a different learning style & sometimes it is difficult to cope with pace of classroom teaching, which can lead to major backlogs. But with video content, a student can learn at his / her pace which builds confidence.
· All the video content is completely offline.
· We have created these videos especially for the preparation of entrance examinations.
· MOTION is committed to train the students who are associated through our ADLP for various competitive exams in the best way possible.
· Video Lecture Package combines the best teaching methodology with powerful visualization to give you in-depth & crystal-clear understanding of concepts. With so many syllabuses to cover in limited time, Motion's ADLP guarantees best understanding of subject matter in less time, so that you can focus on other subjects.
· Learn efficient & effective problem-solving techniques
· Build a comprehensive & exhaustive approach towards Physics topics and, in turn, towards JEE/Board syllabus
Advantage of JEE Video Lecture
· Self-Paced learning: Study as per your speed and convenience. Accelerate or decelerate depending on your capacity and grasping power.
· Repetitious learning: Get chapter-wise lectures depending on your requirement and preparation agenda.
· Comprehensive approach: Get access to detailed chapter-wise examples on best practices of JEE Preparation.
· Proper Focus: It focuses on your weak areas and helps you convert into strengths.
· Systematic division of time: Helps managing time & attention on topics / areas based on self analysis.
· Helps you think like a topper: Provides complete understanding of the best practices and methodologies to attempt questions quickly and correctly.
· Comprehensive solution: Complete conceptual clarity through different illustrations.
· One-stop-solution: Basics to advanced level concept building under one roof.
Compitable with ANDROID | WINDOW
Package Validity: 01 Year (Note: You can pay additional 2000 Rs. with package and get 1 year additional Validity)